Late For Dinner

"Adventures...Make you late for dinner." -- Bilbo Baggins

Featuring Thoughts and Images both Adventurous and Otherwise. Dealing mostly with those Occurences and Happenings which befall one Jordan Emmans, during his Sojourn in the Far East (South Korea, specifically). Giving no promise as to Quality or Frequency of posts. Expecting, however, great Diversity of Subject Matter. Hoping sincerely to Entertain and Enlighten those Readers who would care to glance herein. Or Something.

Name:
Location: Gwangju, South Korea

I'm a follower of Jesus and a guitarist/drummer/vocalist. I'm from Cool, CA, USA, and I've been in Korea since Jan. 27, 2006. Right now I'm giving teaching a try. Next year...who knows what I'll be doing. Life is an adventure!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Shameless Self-Promotion

As you can see, my younger brother Nathan is going to open for us, which I'm excited about. All three of my brothers (Drew, Nathan and Peter) are going to be here on the 28th, hang out with me for a few days, and then we're off to China on April 2nd. We'll be in China, mainly Tibet, for a month. Then I'll come back to Korea for another six months to a year.

We're about halfway done with the CD, which might grow into a full-length by the time we're finished. Which might not be until June, but rest assured, it will be worth the wait. In my opinion, anyway.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kyle Ray said...

of course it will be worth the wait. i am trying to send you some music for the show, it is in my email account i can't send anything to you, it keeps getting sent back. Anyway give me a way to get a hold of you and i will get you the info you need. kyleboot1@hotmail.com

4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jordan
This is Steve and Denise's address... they are in China now! maybe you guys can hook up some how. Looking forward to the CD,
Steve

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

steve and denise:

opabol@yahoo.com

shalom,
steve

1:57 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

Thanks, Steve, I'll see if we'll be crossing paths at all. I hope you and the family are doing well.

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jordan,
Just got word from Steve that Denise is sick... not well at all, so, any and all prayers would be appreciated..
thanks,
Steve

1:24 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

Thanks Steve, duly noted. I'll pray for her.

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jordan, I can't wait to hear how the show went! I hope Nathan was feeling better by then. And I am definitely looking forward to your CD. Good music is hard to find these days.
Have a great trip and look out for your little brothers. You should especially watch out for the "dreaded" one--he's a handful, one that I miss very much. :)
Lots of Love,
Jess

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home