Late For Dinner

"Adventures...Make you late for dinner." -- Bilbo Baggins

Featuring Thoughts and Images both Adventurous and Otherwise. Dealing mostly with those Occurences and Happenings which befall one Jordan Emmans, during his Sojourn in the Far East (South Korea, specifically). Giving no promise as to Quality or Frequency of posts. Expecting, however, great Diversity of Subject Matter. Hoping sincerely to Entertain and Enlighten those Readers who would care to glance herein. Or Something.

Name:
Location: Gwangju, South Korea

I'm a follower of Jesus and a guitarist/drummer/vocalist. I'm from Cool, CA, USA, and I've been in Korea since Jan. 27, 2006. Right now I'm giving teaching a try. Next year...who knows what I'll be doing. Life is an adventure!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

News

Greetings, all! I break my long silence to inform you that:

1. The CD is, of course, finished and available from these fine online retailers: cdbaby.com, iTunes, and our Snocap store at our myspace page. For CD Baby, you can either order the physical CD or download the entire album in mp3 form. If you want to download the whole album, we get paid more if you use CD Baby than iTunes. If you only want some of the songs (why you wouldn't want all of them is beyond me...) you have to use either iTunes or Snocap.

2. I left Korea for Florida on May 5th. I've been here at my brother Drew's house, getting over a sinus infection and hanging out with him and his family. So I'm back in the States, and will be for the foreseeable future.

3. Tomorrow morning early I'm leaving on my big bicycle trip, from Ave Maria, FL, to Colfax, CA. I expect it to take me 2 1/2 to 3 months. But I've never done anything this extensive, so I really don't know how long it will take me. I'll be camping as much as possible to up the adventure quotient and lower the cost. I'll be posting pictures and anecdotes as much as I can, using public library computers.

So, the adventure continues. I'm back in my home country, but still far, far away from home. Follow along and feel free to leave comments. And buy the CD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home