Late For Dinner

"Adventures...Make you late for dinner." -- Bilbo Baggins

Featuring Thoughts and Images both Adventurous and Otherwise. Dealing mostly with those Occurences and Happenings which befall one Jordan Emmans, during his Sojourn in the Far East (South Korea, specifically). Giving no promise as to Quality or Frequency of posts. Expecting, however, great Diversity of Subject Matter. Hoping sincerely to Entertain and Enlighten those Readers who would care to glance herein. Or Something.

Name:
Location: Gwangju, South Korea

I'm a follower of Jesus and a guitarist/drummer/vocalist. I'm from Cool, CA, USA, and I've been in Korea since Jan. 27, 2006. Right now I'm giving teaching a try. Next year...who knows what I'll be doing. Life is an adventure!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

No Pedals

My coworker Daniel recently made a fantastic purchase:

He allowed me to borrow it:

It was very cold. But I also borrowed his very fashion-forward helmet/goggle combination, so at least I looked super-hip.

Here's what I saw:


It was so cold, in fact, that it was hours after my ride before I felt comfortable again. However, tons of fun. I'll do it again, provided Daniel lets me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks fun! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving? What did you end up doing? We were able to get together with Brody and Kristin in Georgia for the holiday. It was fun times.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to put that it was Jamiey!
Jamiey

12:54 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

Hi Jamiey! I didn't do anything on Thanksgiving Day itself (nearly forgot it WAS Thanksgiving, actually), but on Sunday my church had a turkey dinner, so that counted as my Thanksgiving feast. Glad you guys were able to get together with Brody and Kristin. According to his blog, you went to the aquarium, right? Great for the boys. Tell them hi for me!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Brody Harper said...

Yeah we had a great time. One day we all need to hang again. It's about time for Decemberfest.

Glad you are still alive over there man.

Hope to talk with you soon.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home