Late For Dinner

"Adventures...Make you late for dinner." -- Bilbo Baggins

Featuring Thoughts and Images both Adventurous and Otherwise. Dealing mostly with those Occurences and Happenings which befall one Jordan Emmans, during his Sojourn in the Far East (South Korea, specifically). Giving no promise as to Quality or Frequency of posts. Expecting, however, great Diversity of Subject Matter. Hoping sincerely to Entertain and Enlighten those Readers who would care to glance herein. Or Something.

Name:
Location: Gwangju, South Korea

I'm a follower of Jesus and a guitarist/drummer/vocalist. I'm from Cool, CA, USA, and I've been in Korea since Jan. 27, 2006. Right now I'm giving teaching a try. Next year...who knows what I'll be doing. Life is an adventure!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Musical Announcement

The long, long wait is nearly at an end:



You'll be able to download all 11 songs on the album from our myspace on April 5th. We're working on a way for people to order a physical copy. Stay tuned, I'll let you know what goes down. Until then, enjoy three new tunes and two newly-mixed familiar tunes on our myspace.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Kyle Ray said...

I can't wait for the album. I love all that I have heard.

1:20 AM  
Blogger this little sonic iceberg said...

congratulations! i am really looking forward to hearing it. the cover art is quite beautiful!

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:25 PM  
Blogger jw said...

Hey there you guys,

I really enjoyed the show last weekend. Congratulations on getting the album written, recorded, and now released with a bang. I gave the album a good few spins yesterday too, and quite possibly annoyed those next door... I liked it a lot though!

I'll look forward to seeing yas around.
j.

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, your blog is still alive! - Jean

* p.s. : I know the guy above. He taught in Chosun Univ. when I went to Chosun. I saw him a couple of years ago at GIC. He said he's in Daegu! What a small world!

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home